Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update for April

So what's up around here these days? House repair projects mostly. Yard sale is done. Sold a bit. The rest is stacked in the carport waiting for charity pickup. The bathroom downstairs has walls again so that's progress. And the dining room also has walls. The drywall finisher is due back any minute for the last step then the ball is back in our court for painting. Waiting for the tile guy to bring my sample so I can pick the paint for the bathroom.

Big scrapbook yard sale coming up on Saturday. I'm really hoping I'll sell most of what I'm bringing up there. It's all quite heavy and I don't really want to load and unload it more times than necessary.

And those are the highlights. Moving is hard on so many levels. Not really enjoying it much at all.

No comments: