Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hindsight

Hindsight is a funny thing, no? I just re-read my last post written on Christmas Eve. And I laughed. Because about 10 minutes later, Felisa was sick. Vomited ALL OVER MY BED. So I spent the rest of the night, not sleeping, but rather taking care of the sickie and cleaning up a few messes. She was better by the day after Christmas and I'm still enjoying the break from school as I anticipated. 99% of my Christmas cards have been mailed - just a couple need to have addresses fixed. And I found the calendar I bought for Mom. You'll never guess where it was... wrapped and under the tree waiting for her!

It's 5 days and a wake-up left until Ron returns. Not sure how much will get done, but I'm giving it my best shot.

And I'm starting the year off right, laughing. More of a chuckle really but if I lose my sense of humor, all is lost.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Mama Llama said...

May your 2009 be filled with much happiness, love and peace.

Happy New Year to you and your entire family, She-ra!

Be well.

Scatteredmom said...

Oh no! I'm glad that she's feeling better.

So happy for you that your Hubs will be home soon. :)

I apologize that I didn't get your Starbucks card in the mail yet...it's sitting here in front of my computer. Nasty weather, Christmas, and a trip to Alberta got in the way. I'll pop it in the mail today. :) Did you send me your address?

notesfromthecookiejar(at)yahoo(dot)ca