Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, here it is... only 28 minutes until Christmas...

I did (almost) everything that I wanted to do. I have a few more gifts to pack up for the neighbors. And I did not get all my Christmas cards out yet. After running out of stamps, that project got put on the back burner. So my apologies to the half of the people on my list whose cards will be late! Also, I cannot for the life of me find the calendar that we bought for my Mom just last Sunday. Drat!

Overall though, things have gone smoothly this December. I'm ready now to enjoy Christmas Day and then Winter Break.

Hope I can get the rest of everything done in the next 12 DAYS before Ron comes home...

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Mama Llama said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to you, She-Ra!

Scatteredmom said...

Hope you had a great holiday!