Saturday, March 14, 2009

Felisa's Mom

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
(gives me a hug) when I love her

3. What makes mom sad?
when I stay away from her

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when she tickles me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
95

7. How tall is your mom?
(stretches her arms to measure me) I can't reach the bottom.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
work on scrapbooks and her computer

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
she works and works and works

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
if she was a superstar

11. What is your mom really good at?
typing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
opening things when they are hard to open

13. What does your mom do for her job?
to sell things

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
luna bars

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when she stays at home

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a mom - tom and jerry's mom - she's really mad mad mad

17. What do you and your mom do together?
I help her on the computer

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
you're older than me

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I stay next to her.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
going shopping

2 comments:

joeyspizza said...

Hey there - it's me - your SIL from NM. This is my first official Google/Blogger post - woohoo :) Loved #16. I think Thomas would say the same thing about me! I am always scared to read things like this when the teachers have the kids answer - so busted.

Tell Felisa that the birdnest she made with Philip is still intact and it has several regulars. I think Jared made some headway with Felisa this last visit. She actually stayed in the same room with him and smiled a tiny bit!

Hope you are having a good Monday!

She-Ra said...

cool - welcome! :) Glad to see you around. I'm sure it helped that I wasn't there with her to distract from figuring out that other people are cool too (other than super cool mommy - or is that mad, mad, mad mommy?!?)