Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Noon - Day 1

So here it is... Noon on Day 1 of summer vacation. Sort of. Day 1 for Felisa. Day -3 for the other two.

So far we have... showered, walked the dog, returned my movie to Blockbuster, shopped at Giant (which takes longer than shopping at Safeway since I have no idea where anything is), put away the groceries, read two books, eaten lunch, and did some laundry.

Still on the list for today... more laundry, go to see Ryan's show at school (Perseus and the Minotaur) which we are very much looking forward to. Which reminds me - I need to get the scrapbook for his teacher tied up in a pretty ribbon and ready to present after the play. Oh and of course I have to make dinner. Lasagna soup tonight with cheesy garlic bread. Yum!

1 comment:

Scatteredmom said...

Ahh....summer vacation. We're not there quite yet. Jake has to finish up one final exam, and then he's done. I need to work another 8 days, and then I'm done.

Then we'll get to sleep in and do all sorts of vacation-y type things..!