Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nothing to Report

I feel bad that I haven't blogged anything lately. Apparently there are people out there who use it as a way to keep up with our family (Yea! That's partly what it's for!). So I feel bad. But - there is nothing to report.

Nothing new or exciting or interesting has happened. Each and every day is almost exactly like the one before it. I still didn't get anything done that I need to beyond shuttling kids and the minimal laundry, cooking, and dishes. At one point I had high hopes for what I could get done with my 6 months. Alas, I'm afraid my house is worse off now than it was in June. So, sorry Ron, but you'll be coming home to an absolute disaster area. Hopefully you won't mind. I'll try to work on it through the spring but I make no guarantees.

So here we sit, approximately 50 days from Ron's return. Just passing the time.

Nothing to report.

No comments: