Monday, November 17, 2008

They're Baaaack!

Tis the season... The weather is getting colder and winter is just around the corner. Time for all good animals to take shelter. Apparently my latest visitors did not get the memo from last season's crew... don't live under Sheila's sink. She will kill you!!!

I found the evidence of the mice's return a week or so ago. My vaccuum cleaner was broken at the time so I just ignored it. (I like to ignore problems and hope they go away on their own!) I fixed the vaccuum a couple days ago so today when I took out the trash I decided it was as good a time as any to set up the mousetrap once more. Took only a couple hours to catch my first one.

It's sad really - they're kind of cute. And though I talk tough sometimes (my nickname was once Killer), I don't enjoy killing them. But they cannot live in my house. So out they go!

No comments: