Monday, November 24, 2008

A Poem

The Thanksgiving Feast
by Ryan
At the beginning of the Thanksgiving feast,
We were called in from our race.
Then we went in and
We all said "Grace."
At the middle of the Thanksgiving feast,
My cousins pulled the wishbone.
Aunt Carol got all angry and said,
"Don't make me use this tone."
At the end of the Thanksgiving feast,
We watched all our friends leave
And our Uncle George,
He finally heaved!



Oh so hilarious!!! I found this in the school papers he brought home and thought it was too funny not to share! Bella drew some really cute Dress-Up Turkeys last week too. Those will definitely make it into the scrapbook.

In other funny news...
Last week as Ryan was getting into the shower he told me, "Parents are like lice." Really?!? Why is that? "Because they don't like dirty hair."

Okay then. Good answer. Even if you did just call me a louse!

3 comments:

Scatteredmom said...

Cute poem, lolol!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mama Llama said...

So....I'm trying to figure out who Aunt Carol and Uncle George are...?! Don't seem to remember them at any of our feasts!

She-Ra said...

Well, would you invite Carol and George? Carol's a grump and George regularly tosses his cookies!!! Ha Ha!

I have no idea where he gets this stuff but it sure is funny.