Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dreary Mid-Atlantic Wednesday

That was the headline when I went to check out the rain forecast for the rest of the day. No kidding!

I had a long morning to myself but was unable to accomplish much with it. Dry cleaners, Whole Foods, and a shower. That's it. Then I went downstairs to start some laundry and discovered a paint spill from Ryan's regatta project. Ugh. Time to break out the paint thinner. After cleaning all that up I had a headache. I went back upstairs to check my email and Lana called. I talked to her for a bit then it was time to go back downstairs to hang the laundry. The fumes were still evident so even though I left the door open while I was in the room, I still had a killer headache by the time I finished. After the laundry, I brought the heavy folding table to the living room. I'm giving myself two weeks to have the table set up to work on a couple client albums and a class sample. Then I have to put it back away. I tripped over the table and amazingly enough did not break myself or any other furniture when it fell. Once the table was set up, I was still feeling definitely in a fog. The universe is conspiring against me once again. PMS. Cloudy, rainy, cold weather (which just makes me want to hibernate and not do anything productive at all). And a fume-induced foggy headache. I couldn't focus. At all. On anything meaningful. So I decided to watch a movie for 20 minutes before I went to pick up Felisa. Now Felisa is watching Scooby Doo in the basement and I am going to go back to my movie.

All I can say is - Better luck tomorrow. I won't give up. I will get things done.

Just not today...

No comments: