Friday, April 10, 2009

I have wrinkles!

As I put my contacts in this morning, I noticed two deep wrinkle between my eyebrows. I've never noticed them before. Above those two newbies, I have a set of lines creasing my forehead. Holy Cow! Where did they all come from all of a sudden? Perhaps the solution to this problem is to go without my glasses or contacts. If I cannot see them, they do not exist.

A possible cause of all these wrinkles? I have buttermilk in my refrigerator. I need to use it up TODAY (or tomorrow). I need bread TODAY. Every single stinkin' buttermilk bread recipe I can find calls for bread flour. I DON'T HAVE ANY BREAD FLOUR!!! Seriously, Universe. Work with me a little here!

In other news, my toes are freezing. I bet getting out of my pj's and into some clothes (and socks and maybe even shoes!) would solve that problem. Why yes, it is almost noon. Why do you ask?

I scrapbooked this week. Digital AND old-fashioned. Yea! I'd love to just scrap all day for a couple weeks. And really I should since I have two client books to finish and soon. Before they put out a hit on me!

Hannah Montana's latest movie is in theaters now. Bella told me. Guess who's NOT going to see it. If you guessed us, then you win a prize. Ding, ding, ding! Stop by anytime to pick out your favorite dust bunny from my filthy, cluttered house. You won't find any in the kids' rooms though because those rooms are CLEAN. And ORGANIZED!

I'm hungry. Maybe because all I've had to eat today is, well, nothing. But I did drink a cup of sugar and fat-filled coffee. But after all the DELICIOUS junk food I ate yesterday (I heart Sonic. And Schlotsky's. And Sonic!) I probably shouldn't eat all day. And it's Good Friday. So I probably shouldn't eat all day what with the fasting and all. And speaking of fasting, I probably shouldn't be online. Oops! Oh and I had a dream last night that I gained 5 pounds in one day. Hmm. Maybe I ate too much yesterday...

And on that note, I'm outta here. Until next time...

-The Wrinkled Fairy

1 comment:

Scatteredmom said...

Happy Good Friday!

I promised Jake that I'd take him to A&W for lunch. He's so out of the fast food loop that he asked, "and what does A&W have, anyway, besides root beer?"

We've never been to Sonic. Seen one, just never gone.

Hey did you know you can freeze buttermilk? I do it all the time. :) I have no bread recipes that would use it (or bread flour-I don't make bread, really) but plenty of muffin/quick bread/pancake ones.

Have a great weekend!