Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Decade

I have been a Mother now for a decade. 10 years! I still have no idea what I'm doing - I just make it up as I go along. It has been a wild ride at times but enjoyable all the same.

Happy 10th Birthday, Ryan!

*******

In other news...

The poor tooth fairy just can't catch a break in this house. She forgets to stop here sometimes. She has been set up (Ryan decided to test her once). And most recently, her generous tooth offering was blown away and given to the wrong child. She left $2 (I'm sure it was to help Bella overcome the suffering of having to go to the dentist and have the tooth pulled). But it was paper money and it must have blown off the tooth dish when the door was opened. Ryan found it on the radio. Asked Bella about it. Bella said it must be Felisa's because Felisa usually forgets to put her money in the piggy bank. So Ryan gave it to Felisa. Then Bella complained to Grandma Duffield that the tooth fairy didn't come. Seriously! What does a tooth fairy have to do?!?

2 comments:

Scatteredmom said...

oops! The tooth fairy forgot to come here a few times too when Jake was small. When he was 12 ish and losing molars, she really slacked off. (lololol)

Smyling said...

Actually - you've been a mother for 10 yrs & 9 months (ish). So now you can feel REALLY OLD! LOL. You are one of the best Moms I know!