Monday, May 10, 2010

Bella

The part needed to fix my laptop screen has arrived. Yay! Now I just need to set a time to turn it in for repair. Then I will have my laptop back to use as a laptop again. Woo hoo! I can take it up to my room and lie in bed while I work. I'm so happy about that! I'm getting rather behind on all of my scrapping/blogging projects as you may have noticed by my lack of follow-up to my week in the life project (among other absences).

Bella's First Communion was this weekend. Ron's parents were here as was Dad. A nice visit all around.

I am cleaning out the kids' craft area this afternoon. I found this written on a paper. Since it is all about Bella and this weekend was all about Bella, it seemed like a great time to post it.

Eye color: Brown
Body color: Peach
Favorite Accessory: Care Bear
Likes: Frisbee
Dislikes: Fevers
Favorite Food: hot dog from Foster's Grille
Most likely to say: No

Other than the frisbee answer, it sums her up exactly in my opinion. And Frisbee may have been her "thing of the moment" when she wrote this.

Now I'm going to put this in her special stuff drawer in her room then get back to work downstairs.

1 comment:

Mauricio said...

Cool Your Blog!!!!!
...Regards!!!