Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bits and Pieces

*Miracle of all miracles - Ryan is voluntarily practicing his cello. It's the first time in months he's played it outside of school! I hate to break it up but it's almost time to go - to school!

*My new dryer is here! I was the lucky winner of the 7-9 a.m. delivery window and they were in and out before 8:15. It fits perfectly in the spot and doesn't look like it will be eating my clothes like the last one was! Since it's raining today, I might just have to give it a test drive with a few loads of laundry instead of hanging them to dry. Thanks Mom and Dad Racinez for the dryer! We love you!

*My hero, Ron, bought me a new laptop. It was a very rush-rush last minute affair. I found out on Saturday morning that the motherboard on my old laptop was the problem and it's not worth it to repair. So he had about 24 hours to find me a new one so that I can get busy on my client's project (the client asked me about it Friday afternoon and so I could delay no longer).

*I put out a donation for Purple Heart today. I really hope they come pick it up. I also really hope it stays dry in those black garbage bags since today is another rainy day.

*I'm going to pick up a new bread machine on Freecycle today. Yay! My old one bit the dust last week and I was the winner of the one offered over the weekend. This is good since all the bread machine money (and then some!) went to the new laptop.

And now we have to go or we'll be late for school!

1 comment:

Scatteredmom said...

I posted a pic of my fridge door...and you guys are in it! :) I blacked out your name though. Hope you don't mind. Let me know if you do.

Congrats on the new laptop! Hope it's extra nice. :) And hey, a new dryer! Lucky you!

I'm so glad it's a long weekend here. I've been sick and it will be nice to get some extra sleep.