Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day at the Beach

Ron took Melissa and the kids to Ocean City today. I got to stay home and clean, clean, clean. I have to admit, I was glad to see them finally come home so that I could stop cleaning and not feel guilty for stopping!

They went through a mirror maze while on the boardwalk. Apparently there was a guy inside who told them that he is paid $5/hour to confuse the people in the maze. It worked, they said. Also, Bella and Felisa both said that's the job they want to have when they get older. Too funny!

It sounds like they had a good day. Spent four hours on the beach and came home with varying amounts of sunburn. I think that much time in the sun would have killed me. Very thankful to have been home.

I have challenged the kids to keep the house clean until they go back to school on Tuesday. Can we do it?

No comments: