Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Off to LA

Let's try this again. Stupid computer ate my post... No small problem when you are on dial-up!

We are off to LA tonight. Tomorrow is the Big Party - Grandpa R's retirement. Should be a good time. And based on our shopping trip to Costco last night we will be eating party leftovers for the rest of the week.

Ryan's fever came back. Not sure what's wrong with him exactly but sure has been a bummer of a vacation for him. Bella has been strangely healthy - the desert air must agree with her. She told me today that she likes the Alb house so maybe Grandpa will leave this one to her. I think Ryan gets the Beach house. Felisa has been sneezy and whiny. Claritin has helped a little for both of us.

Confession time... I went to Starbucks this morning. I couldn't decide whether or not to give in to the Temptation. So I said that I would go to whichever appeared first - Sonic or Starbucks. Starbucks was the winner. Which makes me the loser. Overall it was a pretty good Lent but I must try harder next year to resist the TEMPTATION! The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Isn't that how it goes? In this case the spirit was weak as well...

No comments: