Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ryan Tidbits

A new diet plan... recommended for scaredy-cats... The Chicken Diet.

How it works? Imagine everyone is a monster, scream and run away, A LOT, which burns lots of calories. Apparently he got it from a Scooby book. Of course. Scooby, monsters, running away...

At first I thought he meant scaredy cats should eat a lot of chicken but then he explained it to me. Maybe I should try the chicken diet.

**************

Darn... there was another really good one and now I can't remember what it was. Maybe it will come to me later.

Wait - I remember now!

Felisa is the #3 leader of the house. Don't mess with her. Seriously. Daddy is the #1 leader, Mommy is the #2 leader, and Felisa is the #3 leader.

Almost a direct quote. I don't even remember now what we were talking about at the time but I thought it was hilarious the way he said this.

No comments: