Thursday, February 07, 2013

A writing dilemma

I have been thinking that I would like to post more often on my blog.  What's that?  You can't imagine how I could possibly consider posting more than once a year?  How would I ever fit it in?  I don't know either so I suppose that is part of the problem.  The other part of the problem seems to be a case of blog-writer's-block.  I do enjoy writing.  I even once upon a time wanted to be a writer when I grow up.  However, it seems I will most likely not ever actually grow up so the fact that I may not really be all that fantastic of a writer is thankfully irrelevant.  In the meantime though, I do enjoy having these amazing (Hahaha! That's a good one! Amazing! Hahaha!) posts to look back on as time has passed so in order to be able to look back, I must first create in the present.

Keep your fingers crossed that it is not another six months before I return.

(There.  That wasn't so bad.  Boring as heck but easily typed out.  Maybe there's hope after all.  And who ever said I had to have a point or a subject sentence in order to write?)

No comments: