Monday, April 14, 2008

Basketball Superstar!

At the end of my exercise class this morning we played a game of basketball instead of going out to run a mile. We have done this once or twice before and it is generally pretty fun because for the most part, we are all equally terrible at basketball. Today two of the guys were there – decent basketball-playing guys – so we put one on each team and went for it.

I think the basketball angels must have been sitting on my shoulder because I actually made almost all of my shots. Me, the world’s worst basketball player. Shocking! The other team even went so far as to say – don’t let Sheila get it. She’s too good.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

That’s me, rolling on the floor, laughing till my sides split (ROFLMAO). Don’t they know? I suck at basketball!

Funny, huh?!

No comments: