Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 – Friday – July 29, 2011

Breakfast with Brandee, a friend from high school. We brought our youngest girls along so they can entertain each other while we talk.

Next up – errands. We went to the bank to deposit the kids’ piggy bank money (I was going to do it before we left but never got around to it), Costco (why not?), and Smashburger (again!). This time I had the Colorado Dog… delicious!!! Definitely my favorite thing to order there. Yesterday I had a burger, which was good, but this was yummy!

When we got back I walked Darby while the kids continued their mission to turn into Wii-heads.

Dinner at Saltgrass steakhouse. Another friend, Jason, that I had been trying unsuccessfully to meet up with, was heading out while we were waiting for a table so I at least got to see him for a minute!

After dinner we went to Borders to check out the going out of business sale. Each of the kids got a book. Felisa picked out our calendar for next year. I was voting for frogs but we ended up with something else.

9:47 p.m. I have decided that the kids need to go to bed right now!!!

No comments: