Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 14

Day 14 – Sunday – July 31, 2011

0330 Darby wakes me up. He’s bumping into the closed doors in the dark. Guess he wants to go out. Once we get outside, I can hear coyotes howling. Then they all start yipping and it sounds like they are getting closer. Yikes! I grab Darby and go back inside. Of course now I’m wide awake so I read for awhile.

0500 Finally ready to go back to sleep.

0815 Wake up.

0935 Leaving for mass. Two moms and 7 kids.

1115 Mass is over. That was a really long homily! Interesting, but long.

1140 Back home. Darby doesn’t want to eat or drink today.

12:00 p.m. Pizza leftovers for lunch.

Elena and I hang out all afternoon with Mark and Bella while the other kids play and play.

6:00 p.m. Grandma and Grandpa are finally back. They had to go to Los Alamos again today to finish at the house and turn the keys over to the tenants. Elena made spaghetti for dinner.

After dinner the kids play more.

9:00 p.m. Bedtime. I finished my first book earlier and am starting my second book now.

No comments: