Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No Throwing

Now as long as it's not in the heat of a battle of wills... it is SOOOOOOO cute when preschoolers scold you!

Last night I was changing into my pajamas and tossed my t-shirt over onto the dresser top. Felisa was sitting on the bed, waiting for me to be ready to lie down with her so she could go to sleep (no, she's not spoiled at all!). She said, very seriously, with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face,

"Mommy, no throwing."

"What?" I didn't understand her at first.

"Mommy, no throwing."

"No throwing? Oh, I'm sorry."

"You just walk and put it down and walk back. No throwing."

"Okay. I am very sorry. I won't throw."

"That's okay."


See - how cute is that?!?

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

SO cute!! Kids say the darnedest things, huh? I love it.