Thursday, July 12, 2007

All the Pretty Horses

Big Trip 2... Day 14... July 12, 2007... Thursday


0545 Shoot out of bed with a charlie horse. Ouch ouch ouch!


0645 Ron is in the shower. Time to get up for coffee.


0700 Back in the room. Ryan and Felisa are awake.


0730 Bella is awake but grumpy.


0800 Dressed and ready for breakfast.


0910 Room has been picked up and we're ready to go. Mom says Sherry's dog is sick so we may not be able to see the baby horse today.


0928 It's okay... we're off to see the baby miniature horse.


0950 Arrive at the house.


Favorite horse survey...

Felisa: the baby
Bella: the white one
Ryan: all of them
Sheila: the donkey
Grandma F: the one with the black mane/gray body

I have decided that I definitely need a couple miniature horses in my backyard!



1100 Stop for lunch at Quiznos


12:00 p.m. Head over to SuperTarget for an express shopping spree... baby shampoo, tide, and water.


12:30 p.m. Head back to the hotel. There's a rainstorm coming in over the mountains and I need to do the laundry again.


12:50 p.m. The kids are playing "Criminal Kitty" I'm not sure of all the details but it involves acting like kittens and being locked in the closet jail. An odd game but whatever... they're playing nicely together and not bothering me so I'm happy.


2:00 p.m. Laundry and movie time. I have to go to the car to get my camera cord so I can recharge. I almost ran out of batteries this morning when we were visiting the horses. It's also time to download another camera load of pictures to share.


5:00 p.m. Head out to dinner at Saltgrass. Felisa has a tummy ache and falls asleep on my lap.


7:00 p.m. Back home... another early night.

No comments: