Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Winter

As I looked out the back door this morning, the cold gray clouds, the bare trees, and the leaves blowing about the porch made me shiver. Wow, I thought. It really looks (and feels!) like winter now.

A little later, I went to Ron's computer to upload more photos. He had the weather page up and it had snowflakes on it. Snow! Completely caught me off guard. Had I somehow missed all the usual area hype and panic over snow?

Current forecast for tomorrow... about an inch of snow, sticking mostly in grassy areas only. So we shall see. The weather guys are all actually downplaying it. Guess they don't want to get our hopes up since it is the first snow of the season and as most snow around here - won't amount to much.

No comments: