Monday, July 17, 2006

Quote

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."
-unknown

Hmmm.... something I should keep in mind while on vacation this year. By the end of the trip west last summer I could no longer wear half of the clothes I had taken with me. That's how much weight I gained in just one month. Ick.

It's the sugar. I know it is. But I just can't stay away from it. I will keep trying but I just don't know how I will fare.

And think back to how good I looked in that picture on my cell phone that was taken a year and a half ago. I looked good. I could look good again...

Bad sugar. Go away.

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

I totally know what you're talking about! It seems like I keep packing on the pounds--just one or two at a time, but it adds up. Of course, summer vacation is not the time to worry about it! LOL