Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Attack of the Green Monsters!

Bella forgot something in her desk at school this afternoon so we walked back to her classroom with her. While we were there, the subject of her pink glasses came up. For some reason today she decided to wear the big round pink-shaded glasses that came from who-knows-where and now live in our dress-up box. I figured it was just a lark. The fad of the day.

So anyway, when we were talking about her glasses she told us that she was wearing them to keep the green away. Apparently Green sometimes attacks her. We asked what that meant and she said that it just makes everything look green. But the pink glasses help.

So is she just weird? Or what? Will I someday be able to look back on these things and understand? Because right now I just really don't know what to say.

Oh and does anyone have any pink shades we can borrow? When we got home, the glasses broke.

1 comment:

zirelda said...

mmm, interesting.

She's fine. :) Rach used to do funky things like that. Now she stares over my head and tells me Casper is up there...

Never fails to freak me out.