Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened

That's the name of a play, right? A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Forum?

Well, a funny thing happened on the way to McD's... I noticed 3 guys in matching orange shirts at the bus stop outside McD's. It seemed a little odd since they were all dressed alike. Most people waiting at bus stops are individuals and not dressed in matching t-shirts. So I went through the drive-thru to get my iced coffee fix and when I pulled back out to the main street, I was behind a garbage truck. The truck stopped at the bus stop and two of the orange-clad men climbed in and they all drove away. I guess the other orange guy belongs with a different route...

I just really thought that was funny and had to share it with the world!

1 comment:

zirelda said...

It is funny when you see things like that.

Thanks. I needed a quick funny story this morning.