Thursday, July 05, 2012

Day 29

Day 29 – Thursday – July 5, 2012

0630 Wake up.  My arm hurts and is even more swollen if that’s even possible.  Put some more ice on it and take another Benadryl.  The Benadryl seems to help with the itching but it’s not doing anything for the swelling.  Go online to make my urgent care appointment and go back to sleep for a little bit.
0845 Get up and get dressed.

0945 At the doctor’s office.  I got a steroid shot in my bottom L and a prescription for more steroids.  I can’t find my health debit card.  Ron brought the replacement card from the mail when he came to Memphis and now I can’t find it anywhere!

1115 Arrive at Mrs. Pant’s house with the kids for lunch.  We had a nice lunch of pizza, garlic bread, salad, and chocolate pie for dessert.

1:39 p.m. Drop Ryan off at Owen’s house.

1:43 p.m. At the house for the walk-through.  Send the girls up to Grandma Duffield’s house for the afternoon.

Finish the walk through with a list of things from Shannon to fix.  Go pick up my prescription.  Get coffee at Starbucks.  Stop at Wendy’s for a snack of chicken nuggets.  Go to the bank to deposit the rent check.

4:00 p.m. Back at the Walshes.  Hang out with Missy for a bit.

5:15 p.m. Pick up the girls.  Say goodbye to Grandma Duffield.

6:00 p.m. Fosters for dinner.

7:00 p.m. Hanging out at Shani’s house.  Shooting off more fireworks.

9:30 p.m. I’m tired.  My arm still hurts.  I haven’t packed yet.  It’s time to get going even though the fireworks aren’t done yet.

Lucked out and found a great parking spot outside the condo.  Perfect for loading up to leave tomorrow.

No comments: