Sunday, July 08, 2012

Day 32

Day 32 – Sunday – July 8, 2012

0630 Wake up.  I could sleep in today but I can’t go back to sleep!
Coffee and breakfast.

In amazing news… I let the kids go to the park all by themselves!!!  I gave them my watch and a return time and we all survived.  The urgent care office called to let me know my x-ray results.  There is a small fracture/chip in one of the bones but all the joints are intact.  They will call the orthopedic doctor’s office tomorrow to see if I need to go in.

Lana and Jessie came over to hang out with us.  For lunch Grandma made goulash, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.

After lunch the kids played chutes and ladders and hung out until we went over to visit with Tegan and Briley.

For dinner we had ham salad, chips, and ice cream.  After dinner we watched “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?” on GSN.

9:00 p.m. Bedtime.

No comments: