Monday, July 13, 2009

Counting down...

T - 38 hours and 14 minutes to Big Trip 4...

I've emptied the van once more - this time of scrapbook supplies after my weekend crop - but I haven't put the car seats back in yet.

I have done some laundry but there's a bit more to do.

I made the kids clean up the living room so I have a clear area for staging the vast amounts of "stuff" needed for 3 weeks on the road.

I am copying audiobook cd's for Ryan.

I figured out what to make for dinner.

I finished my 979 page book that I've been reading for the past week. (Pillars of the Earth)

I have done miscellaneous admin tasks such as make an eye appointment and request dates for next year's brownie meetings. More admin remains to be done.

Tomorrow I have a few errands to run.

Wednesday morning, bright and early, we head west...

No comments: