Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 8

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wake up at about 7:30. The kids are all still sound asleep. So I go ahead and read the email I downloaded last night. Fiddle with the wireless again but still can’t figure it out. Oh well – a little down time will be good for me, I suppose. At about 8 or so, the kids wake up and we all get dressed to go to the house for breakfast. More hanging out and playing… Found a scorpion in the guest room. Ick! Betty Lou caught it with the tongs then I took a picture before she flushed it down the toilet. The kids got to help Betty Lou make chocolate ice cream for dessert later. After lunch, more playing while I try to get my blog typing caught up. I’ll load up later when I go back to the barn… The girls have rediscovered the hammering toys to my disappointment. Just as I’m about to go stark raving mad, they finally get the pegs hammered into place so they can use the tables to make donuts. Whew – that was close!

All in all, a nice relaxing day around the house.

No comments: