Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 15

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I slept in! We all slept in, in fact. The girls and I woke up at about 0830 and Ryan came
up about a half hour later. Coffee and breakfast. The kids played all morning while I relaxed, read the paper, and watched TV. After lunch (mmmm – ham salad!) the kids wanted to go to the park again. I had to move my car so that Grandma could drive to pick up fresh corn on the cob for dinner. Since I was moving the car anyway, we drove over to the school playground for a change of pace. On the way back, we drove past the other park and Uncle Ron’s house. We saw Tegan out playing so we decided to stop for a bit. Then back home to Grandma’s. Ron came over to work on the yard and brought Tegan to play for a bit. Then it was dinnertime. After dinner, we walked back up to the park and to play with Tegan. Uncle Randy was home so we were able to say hi to him and meet his new puppy, Dakota. Then it was time to get ready for bed so we all came back to the house.

A nice relaxing day in Good Hope…

No comments: