Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4 Days and Counting

Or is that 3? We leave on Sunday morning for Big Trip 3 and I'm not ready. I washed the last big load of laundry tonight so now I have to let everything finish drying on the line (the humidity is coming back so it'll take longer). I have to fold all the laundry that is dry. I have to gather and pack and prepare. And I still have 2 days of bible school left. I finished tomorrow's preps so just one day of prep left but two days of energy required. It has been hot so add that to being tired after teaching the preschool all morning and I just don't feel like doing anything in the afternoons.

It'll get done. It always does. Just for once I'd like it to not be done at the last minute!

Oh and I must admit that the suitcase full of laundry is still sitting in the middle of the living room floor. Apparently the "ignore it and it will go away" method isn't going to work this time. Tomorrow I might just have to bring it upstairs and sort it all into the baskets. I figure none of Ron's clothes will be coming with us on this trip so there's no rush to get it out of the suitcase. I've got 6 months to get this particular load of laundry done!

No comments: