Friday, July 11, 2008

Update on Project Happy

I gathered a little more intel on Project Happy yesterday and today...


It was, as I suspected, the brainchild of Ryan.


Project Happy was designed as a defense against the Rotten Stinkin' Day Man. Ryan told me he had a feeling he might be in our area so he was protecting the house.


Happy Powder can also be used as a defense against the Rotten Stinkin' Day Man. Just hold it close to your heart and think a happy thought.


And now here is a sampling of a few Project Happy Pictures...




This one is in my room.



This one is outside the TV Room in the basement.


And this one is my favorite...




It's inside the TV Room in the basement.

2 comments:

Mama Llama said...

I'll just come over and get a little Happy Powder dusting...is he free on Sunday?

zirelda said...

I like the way Ryan thinks. Good kid. Great happy pictures.