Monday, August 04, 2008

The Rock

We went out to dinner tonight at a new steak house that used to be a different chain steak house. While we were there, Ryan needed to use the restroom. When he came back to the table, he had a small rock. He put it down on the table top next to his plate.

Ryan: Look! I found a rock in the bathroom!
Me: Where in the bathroom?
Ryan: I found it in the bathroom.
Me: But WHERE in the bathroom?!?
Ryan: On the toilet.
Me: And you put it on the table?!?
Ryan: Well, I washed it off.

Okay then. What more can I say to that?

3 comments:

Mama Llama said...

ay ay ay... Sounds like he pulled an official Kana.

GrammawD said...

Okay what's goin' on? There's been a Felisa story and now a Ryan story. What's Princess Isabella up to? Sure do miss her and her big bro and little sis.

zirelda said...

LOL! I love kids...

not really....

ok. Sort of.

Kind of.

What's with the public bathroom thing anyway?