Thursday, February 02, 2006

Little People

I had some little people here today playing with our Little People toys. I am amazed that between the four of them, there was over 2 hours of solid play. The babies of course come and go, as a function of their age (1 and 2) but they kept coming back. The older girls (age 4) stayed with it for the whole two hours with the exception of lunch break. Bella did say she was getting tired of it by the end but I think I would be too at that point! K, however, was pulled away before she was ready to go home. Amazingly dedicated to the People she was! The Little People have been high on the daily play list since Christmas and Felisa's birthday when our collection increased. I even went to the local children's consignment shop a couple weeks ago to see if they had any. We certainly don't need any more but I just can't help myself sometimes. Good news - they had pieces from the circus train and playground sets and I got them for FREE because the owner didn't feel like sorting through the bag to separate everything. She told me to just take it if I wanted it. Woo hoo!

No comments: