Thursday, February 23, 2006

Something died in there...

So I'm not sure what it was but I suspect a raw chicken juice leak that turned rancid. In any case, I opened the fridge the other day and about passed out. Eeeeewwwww! What an awful smell! So I cleaned it out, bleached it and left baking soda inside. Still smells. Two days have passed and it doesn't smell as bad but there is definitely still an odor in there. Now I've got the fridge door open, the back door open, and a ceiling fan on in hopes of clearing it out a little more.

Made it to the bus stop on time today.

For the moment, the girls are playing happily outside. We'll see how long it lasts before someone gets hurt, cold, or bored.

So the cleaning bug must have been evicted with the spiders yesterday. My momentum has been lost and I've wasted most of the morning on the computer. Doing things but nothing of great importance. I even got up early to go work out. No boot camp class today so I decided to use my new gym pass I bought last week. Unfortunately the only class available on Thursday mornings at 6 is the cycle spin class. Not a lot of fun - may try to do that twice a month only. I told A just last night that getting up to work out makes me more productive (for the morning anyway) but apparently that's not completely true! The laziness of Tues and Thurs mornings without any engagements wins out (no school, dr appts, playdates, etc).

Guess I'd better go figure out what's for dinner because whatever it is will need to be thawed out!

1 comment:

mapiprincesa! said...

HI...you didn't get my message yesterday morning about getting the kids together, then, I take it? Sorry about that...I figured you were out and about when I left the message. I'm not home today, but MQE might be willing to have K and B play...I'll ask him.