Thursday, February 02, 2006

Something is Missing

Something is missing and I don't know what it is exactly... motivation? desire? energy? What is the magical missing ingredient in my quest to become a fully-functioning human being, wife, and mother?

I know what I need to do. I can see it. I could list it off to you without much thought. But I never DO any of it. Today was a fairly functional day. I only have about one good functional day a month. Which leaves 27-30 other days every month that I am getting by on the bare minimum (some days more bare than others!). As a result, the place is a mess. I can never find anything. A lot of things just NEVER get done. My business, if you can call it that, is struggling. The things that do get done are often at the last minute. Which means stress. No fun at all.

So, wise and wonderful world... what is it? Will I ever find it or am I doomed to live this way forever?

No comments: