Monday, March 20, 2006

The Bird Stalker

There is a big fat robin that has been stalking us for a week now. I first saw him flying repeatedly into the garage window of my neighbor's house. He had to have flown into the window at least 20 times while I was outside. He finally flew away and I figured that was the last we'd see of that crazy bird. But no... later that day I heard him again. This time he was flying into the side window of our bedroom. Thump, thump, thump. What?!?! What is up with that bird?! Why does he keep flying into the window? Then he quit. So once again, I thought he was gone. But no... the next morning when the sun comes up... Thump, thump, thump. He's back. He's been here everyday for a week. A couple days ago, Ron and I saw him perched on the ledge at the top of our big bedroom window, looking in at us. Okay, now this is getting weird. He was on the ledge again this morning. I'm wondering who sent him and what he wants!

No comments: