Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Grandma R said...

So Bella, Felisa, and K are playing outside in the backyard. S and I asked both big girls to go potty before they went out but they didn't want to. About 30 minutes later, here comes Bella. "Mommy, I hadded an accident." At which point I said, "That's why we wanted you to go potty before you went outside." The reply...

"Weeellllll.... Grandma R said that if you are outside, it's okay to go pee pee on the trees but I tried and the pee pee goes back and forth."

What can you say to that? I suggested that perhaps when she is in her own backyard and the bathroom is close by she should just use the bathroom. And now I know that we need to practice our peeing on bushes skills one of these days... :)

1 comment:

mapiprincesa! said...

Having been witness to this entire event, I was ROLLING with laughter--but trying my hardest not to let poor Bella see me laughing!