Sunday, March 26, 2006

She Works Hard For Her Money

So I went to Cpr for a crop yesterday. Up at 0400. Home at 11 pm. Sold $90 worth of LP products. Got about 15 pages done in my own book. The song "She Works Hard For Her Money" was on the radio on the way home. Made me reflect a little on my Scrapbook Job.

1. I enjoy making scrapbooks. Mine and other people's.
2. I love ALL the products LP comes out with. I could make lots of pages with LP product but I have alot of other stuff here already to use first.
3. I like vendoring. It's no pressure sales. I have a captive audience of dedicated scrappers. They come to me. BUT I would do better if I were pushing the home parties as a follow-up. Of course that would require more time out of the house. A hard sell for Ron.
4. I could make more money doing a weekend drill once a month for the Navy. BUT I like scrapbooking so much more.

Lots to think about...

No comments: