Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's been 2 weeks!

Day 14 - Saturday - August 5, 2006

Wow - day 14. I have crammed a lot into these 14 days because it seems like I left home a month ago!

0730 - Wake up. Decide to go for a walk. Manage to get my clothes and shoes out without waking up Felisa.

0810 - Out the door.

0850 - Back from my walk. Cancel it out by eating Village Inn leftovers.

Today was a pretty laid-back kind of day. Elena and family came over. We took the kids swimming at the pool for about 2 hours. My back felt on fire by the end of our time even though I put sunscreen on twice. I don't think I was really burnt but the sun is definitely intense around here. For dinner we had steak AND ribs. Because Ryan likes steak and Thomas likes ribs. So of course Grandma fixed both. Oh to live the life of a spoiled grandchild. Those were the days... After dinner the parents watched Legally Blonde while the grandparents kept the grandkids occupied and supervised.

And finally - bedtime.

No comments: