Saturday, January 14, 2006

An evening at The Grille

Last night we were treated to a delicious dinner at The Grille, a Christmas gift from the G family. We had a fabulous time, as we always do, talking with Bill and Christy. We were gone for 4 hours just for dinner. What a luxury... The food was great, the service was great. What can I say? Just great! Ron and I had been to the Grille for an anniversary a few years ago and I remember how special the staff made me feel, offering us congratulations, etc.

Time spent with Bill and Christy is always enjoyable. The only problem with redeeming our Christmas dinner so early in the year is that now we have to wait so much longer for another chance. :) Last year (or maybe the year before - it all runs together!) we didn't get out until June. I guess that means I'll have to make an effort to arrange another dinner sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

mapiprincesa! said...

How nice...a date? You guys are lucky.

She-Ra said...

I've told you before - just say when and we've got your kiddos while you enjoy an evening out.