Monday, January 30, 2006

On husbands...

It seems Ryan has inherited the "leave your socks in random places" gene from Ron. Didn't come from me! Not to say I'm neat, because I'm not. Bella seems to have inherited the "general sloppiness" gene from me. Looks like Felisa has the cleaning gene. Which Grandma did that come from? Thank goodness there's at least one person to keep us from living in total chaos. And in all fairness, I must say that despite the "random socks" issue, Ron is generally a clean (as in, not a slob) person too.

And on another note... check out this post on another blog... (I don't remember how I ended up here but I enjoyed a few of the posts and bookmarked it for occasional check-ins - I think the title was what caught my eye "Sands through the Hourglass" - I'm a Days of Our Lives fan though I haven't watched much in the last year or so and sporadically before that, at least since having kids.) But I digress... here it is:

http://sandsthroughthehourglass.blogspot.com/2006/01/husbands-say-darndest-things.html

I just had to laugh when I read this post.

No comments: