Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday Afternoon in Alex.

Felisa fell asleep - early nap - so we left her home with Ron while the rest of us (Grandma and Grandpa F, Ryan, Bella, and I) drove over to Alex. We stopped at the GW Masonic first then Gadsby's for lunch. The weather was blustery so we didn't spend a lot of time doing anything else. I wouldn't have minded a stroll around Alex, possibly go through a few shops but maybe next time.

Our plans for tomorrow afternoon have been cancelled so maybe we'll take down the Christmas decorations. I think I might be embarrassed in a few years if I see Christmas decorations in the background of Felisa's birthday pictures!

And maybe - if I still have energy later - I'll finish up Pam's scrapbook pages. One last page and I'm DONE - finally! I'm such a procrastinator... definitely work better with a solid deadline. Broncos are playing tonight so we'll see if that has any effect on my work desires.

1 comment:

mapiprincesa! said...

Plans for the party are off? Or just your plans for the family? I hope to see you tonight...